Thursday 20 March 2014

Let The Fundraising COMMENCE!

Today was the day I handed in my deposit for my expedition to Borneo in 2015.(Eeeeeeeeek!)I have just over 12 months to raise my target of £3,960 (the complete cost of the journey). It will be A LOT of hard work but with lots of blood, sweat and tears, anything is possible! 

Last week, I kicked off my fundraising by setting up a little tuck shop at my brother's football games. Each week they're out on fields with no food facilities and some players, including their parents, have to travel a fair way to play. On my stall I sold sweets, chocolate, teas and coffees ranging from 25p to 50p and ranked myself £50 to go straight into my funds for the expedition.




Keep posted to see some more ideas and feel free to comment your own! 


Thanks for reading, 

Chloe 

xxx


Tweet me: @Chloe__Spencer (two underscores)
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/chloe_spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment