Monday 28 July 2014

What I've Been Up To: Car-booting

Yep, me and mum forgot about our Sunday morning lay-ins and left the house at 7:00am to do another car boot. Car boots are a great way to make money and get rid of the stuff you don't want anymore. We were there for about 6 hours selling different things and I sold my own things to make some money towards Camps. I raised about £32.80 which isn't loads but it all adds up - eh?

This is just a quick post but I can feel a few car boots coming on over the summer! Why not do one yourself? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You must be super excited about Borneo! I hope you make it :) I love your blog too! gemmart1611.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am indeed! I'll be there this time next year! Eeek!

      Chloe x

      Delete